Annacliffe residential care home provides excellent, professional and attentive personal care within outstanding luxury accommodation for those who find it increasing
difficult to cope on their own at home or need more help than their current care plan provides.
Within the local community and medical teams we have established an excellent reputation and work with this support for our residents on a daily basis.
The Victoria hospital is less than 5 minutes away. Furthermore, we respect our residents wish to retain their current doctor and medical support. The Annacliffe liaises with all the local surgeries ensuring a smooth transition into residential care.
When a resident comes into the Annacliffe an Individual Care Plan is developed to ensure we meet his/ her needs.
- Every care plan is reviewed on a regular basis and when their needs change.
- A full review of care in undertaken yearly and involves the resident, the family, key care staff, along with medical support and social workers.
- Our care teams aim is to make sure that we create the right environment at the Annacliffe and to support the medical and mental well being of every resident.
- We pride ourselves on maintaining individual dignity and independence, therefore ensuring residents feel safe and confident that they are receiving the right level of care.
We like our residents to enjoy the dinning experience at the Annacliffe.
- Our experienced in-house chefs prepare varied menus, use fresh seasonal and locally sourced ingredients, ensuring all meals taste delicious, look appetising, are nutritious and wholesome.
- Resident’s individual likes and requests are reflected in the menus and are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Our extensive landscaped gardens at the rear of the accommodation are peaceful and pleasant to visit. They offer numerous places to stroll and sit or even partake in a game of bowls. Throughout the summer we have regular BBQ’s and afternoon tea parties for everyone to join in.
- We like to ensure all our residents have the option to join in daily social activities, which reflect their wishes and physical capabilities. This may include exercise and movement to music, cards, quizzes, bingo, craft making and local entertainers visiting the home.