Annacliffe residential care home provides excellent, professional and attentive care within outstanding luxury accommodation for those who find it increasing difficult to cope on their own at home and for those who need more help than their current care plan can provide.
- Expertly trained and fully qualified, personal carers.
- Comfortable luxury homely styled accommodation with en-suite facilities and ‘on call’
emergency pull cords located within every room
- Freshly prepared seasonal food produced by in house chefs using locally sourced
produce and nutritionally balanced varied menus
- Luxury ground floor disabled wet room facilities and Jacuzzi ‘Parker’ bath
Award winning Gardens
- Flat screen Television lounges and South facing Quiet lounge
- Daily in-house activities to assist body and mind stimulation
- Award winning landscaped Gardens, Sun Terraces and bowling green
- Full Laundry and cleaning services
- Payphones and internet access available for residents use
Hairdressing Salon onsite
- Daily newspapers and weekly magazines delivered.
- Day trips to local attractions and Annual holidays for residents
- Hairdressing salon onsite
- Weekly visits from nail technician, chiropodists
- Lift to upper floors and wheelchair access throughout the home